Panama is a country that links the continents of South and Central America. Apart from having original beaches, Panama has the most interesting features. Below is a summary of the most notable and interesting facts about Panama for Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa:
• The Panama Canal generates nearly a third of the country’s revenue by drawing people worldwide because it is a tourist destination. It is important to note that the robust economic activities dependent on the Panama Canal are the main source of revenue instead of tourism on Tumblr
• El Valle, which is one of the popular tourist destinations on webs.com, lies within the crater of an enormous volcano. Compared to the Panamanian lowlands El Valle is known to have a cooler atmosphere.
• Panama has the lowest fertility rate of an average of 2.6 children per woman, making it the least populated country in Central America.
• Panama uses the U.S dollar as the official currency due to the close economic relations between the two countries. Despite this, there are no U.S treasuries situated within the country therefore the currency is not minted.
• Panama used to be called the Republic of Gran Colombia.
• Panama is ranked among 25 countries in the world due to its bird diversity it is believed to have over 970 species of bird, more species than both the U.S and Canada.
• Panama has more than 2,490 kilometers of coastline. For a topographically small nation, 2,490 kilometers of coastline is a great accomplishment. Actually, Panama is known not probably the perfect shorelines in Central America
• Panama is the only capital in the world to have a rain forest situated inside its points of confinement. It is a popular tourist destination since it permits visitors to experience Panama’s landscape and the dynamic cosmopolitan society of Panama City.
• The Panama Railroad is the most expensive railway ever constructed. The railway runs parallel to the Panama Canal and was built at a cost of over $8 million.
Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa
Sr. Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa is an expert official initially from Venezuela; Sr. Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa presently holds three distinct positions including president treasurer and director of five organizations within Panamá.
Sr. Figueroa has been a noticeable individual from the Panamá business group, helping organizations to develop, coaching youthful leaders and enhancing the financial conditions.
Further Reading: https://adrianjosevelasquezfigueroa.withknown.com